- How to fix a zipper without sewing -
You probably all have those jeans which fit like a glove, but over time the zipper constantly keeps falling down.
I have a simple trick how you can fix this problem without the replacing the zipper or the need to sew just one stitch.
All you need is a key ring.
1. All you need is a key ring.
2. Take this key ring and loop it through your zipper.
3. Pull up the zipper with the key ring.
4. Now loop the key ring over the button of your pants.
5. Finally, button your jeans.
Et voilà you zipper stays up the whole day. As you can see in the third picture, the key ring is absolutely invisible to the eye. If you don't share this Style Trick, no one will notice it.
Did you know the trick?