Easter bunny cookies
Still searching for a quick but yummy Easter Cookie recipe?
Maybe you give my favourite cookies a try. Of course, you can use the dough recipe for any other occasion buy simply changing the shape of the cookie cutter.
200 g Butter
1 package of vanilla sugar
100 g Sugar
325 g Flour
100 g Starch
For the glaze
1. Mix sugar, vanilla sugar, starch and flour.
2. Cut the butter pieces and stir it in little by little.
3. Stir in the egg.
4. Place the dough on the working surface and knead the dough
with your hands.
5. Dust the dough with flour to roll it out. Then cut out the
6. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes at 200°C.
7. Let the cookies cool down.
8. Mix the icing powder with water and vanilla flavour and
glaze the cookies with it.
P.S.: You could also add some food colouring to the glaze.